Friday, July 10, 2009

Sea Kittens

Someone posted this on someone else's journal in the comments section, and I totally thought it was a joke. I went through the various parts of the site and slowly realized that is was not a joke - it was a real site.

People are crazy. And I want to be clear that I don't think the decision to become a vegan or vegetarian is crazy; I think that this site is crazy. There is a difference.




Create Your Own Sea Kitten at peta.org!

Look, her name is Sammy! Because she's a salmon! Get it? And she is carrying an ipod and a coffee, just like me! Fish are just like me! Except the tutu thing, I'm not sure what dark part of my mind that came from.

1 comment:

  1. sea-kittens? they are Wasser-Kätzchen in german. Goodness how I despise PeTA for their stupidity. I do think veganism and vegetarianism are cool though.

    :)

    ReplyDelete