Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Fish Blog

I am home from South Africa. I'll get back to discussing the end of my trip very shortly - I've been concentrating on getting my sleep schedule back on track and working since I've been back in New York.

But, in the mean time .... here is my whole fish familiy!


George


Food - he misses his school (I had two others but they died) so he might eventually go to someone who has a school. Or, I'll get him a friend. We'll see.




My roommate has named him "Princess" even though you can tell by the spike dorsal fin that he's a male. Princess might not be able to stay with me - he only eats live foods, so it depends on how well I can supply him with those. If he looks like he's starting to starve, I'll have to give him away. :( Sad.

3 comments:

  1. Yay fishies! So pretty.

    My fishie is threatening a monkey postcard right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for them! I think everything should threaten monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, he looks like he could lose some weight......

    ReplyDelete